Title: Dancing In The Dragon's Jaws
Label: True North Records, Columbia
Style: Folk Rock, Acoustic
Cat: TN 37
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2622 mb | MP3 size: 1216 mb | WMA size: 1870 mb
|1||Wondering Where The Lions Are|
Backing Vocals – Ben Bow, Larry "Sticky Fingers" Silvera, Pat GodfreyBass – Larry "Sticky Fingers" SilveraDrums – Ben Bow
|4||After The Rain||3:59|
|8||Hills Of Morning||4:25|
- Art Direction – Bart Schoales
- Bass – Robert Boucher (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Drums – Bob DiSalle (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Engineer – Gary Gray
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Frank Kitson
- Guitar, Voice, Chimes, Synthesizer, Dulcimer – Bruce Cockburn
- Management [Direction] – The Finkelstein Fiedler Co.
- Mastered By – CUB (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Painting [Cover] – Norval Morrisseau
- Photography By [Inside Photograph] – Christopher Dew
- Piano, Marimba – Pat Godfrey
- Producer – Eugene Martynec
- Translated By [Traduction Par] – Marcel Mousette
- Words By, Music By – Bruce Cockburn
Released in a gatefold jacket with lyrics printed on the inside, and a black, printed inner sleeve with the lyrics translated into French.
Category on the spine is written as 'tn 37' for font/design purposes. It is written as TN 37 on the labels and sleeve.
Side A is written as 'Face One' and Side B as 'Face Two' on the labels and 'Face Une' and 'Face Deux' on the lyrics sheet.
Litho in Canada.
℗ © 1979 High Romance Music Ltd.
H9/Manufactured and distributed in Canada.
Recorded in Toronto, May - June, 1979.
Produced for True North Productions.
Cover painting: 1979.
Four point MAPL icon indicates 100% Canadian Content.
Track A1: Ottawa 20/12/78.
Track A2, A3: Ottawa - Easter/79.
Track A4: Calgary-Medicine Hat 27/8/78
Track B1: Toronto - 13/6/79.
Track B2: Ottawa - 12/1/79.
Track B3: New York - .
Track B4: Mainly Banff 19/7/78.
All songs copyright © Golden Mountain Music Inc. 1979.
- Matrix / Runout (Face One label): 37-A
- Matrix / Runout (Face Two label): 37-B
- Rights Society: P.R.O. Canada
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): TN-37-A DM-1 CUB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B. etched): TN-37-B G CUB DM-12
- Matrix / Runout (Bothe Sides, stamped): JAMF
- Matrix / Runout (Variant, Side A, etched): TN-37-A-1 CUB DM-5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant, Side B, etched): TN-37-B CUB DM-3
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – High Romance Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – High Romance Music Ltd.
- Published By – Golden Mountain Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
Dancing in the Dragon's Jaws is the ninth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bruce Cockburn. The album has eight songs written around the acoustic guitar and particularly showcased Cockburn's sparkling guitar work. Up to that time Cockburn's records had been influenced by his Christianity Third Way magazine wrote in 1987 that in 1979 the simple Christian faith had been celebrating was transformed with the release of his most popular ever album Dancing in the Dragon's Jaws, where. Songs in album Bruce Cockburn - Dancing In The Dragon's Jaws 1979. Bruce Cockburn - Wondering Where The Lions Are. Electric Octopus Driving Under The Influence Of Jams New Full Album 2017. Bruce Cockburn - 5 - After The Rain - Dancing In The Dragon's Jaws 1979. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. CAD or more. If you like Bruce Cockburn, you may also like: The Ascension by Sufjan Stevens. The Ascension is Sufjan Stevens' first solo album release in five years. This album is the gentler side of Bruce Cockburn, beautiful and searching, with his acoustic guitar once again at the forefront his intricate, yet melodic patterns the perfect backdrop for his poetic ruminations on spirituality and nature. Album 1979 10 Songs. Bruce Cockburn. SingerSongwriter free to Bruce Cockburn Dancing in the Dragon's Jaws Creation Dream, Hills Of Morning and more. 8 tracks 38:16. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. Much much more on this album than Dancing in the Lions Jaws. Read more. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Creation Dream, 04:07. Hills of Morning, 04:31. Badlands Flashback, 06:20. Northern Lights, 04:14. After the Rain, 04:01. Incandescent Blue, 04:42. No Footprints, 05:41