Title: Living Daylight
Label: I.R.S. Records
Style: Alternative Rock
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1852 mb | MP3 size: 2372 mb | WMA size: 2523 mb
|5||Inside A Fireball||4:02|
|IRS-36017||Hunters & Collectors||Living Daylight (12", EP)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-36017||US||1987|
|IRS-36017||Hunters & Collectors||Living Daylight (12", EP, Promo)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-36017||US||1987|
|IRSC-36017||Hunters & Collectors||Living Daylight (Cass, EP, Dol)||I.R.S. Records||IRSC-36017||Canada||1987|
|IRSC-36017||Hunters & Collectors||Living Daylight (Cass, EP)||I.R.S. Records||IRSC-36017||US||1987|
|X 14468||Hunters & Collectors||Living Daylight (12", EP)||White Label Records||X 14468||Australia & New Zealand||1987|
- Engineer [Assistant] – Michael Wickow (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Greg Edward (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Music By – Hunters And Collectors
- Performer – Doug Falconer, Jack Howard, Jeremy Smith, John Archer , Mark Seymour, Michael Waters, Robert Miles
- Producer – Greg Edward
- Producer [With] – Hunters And Collectors
- Recorded By – Renee Tinner (tracks: B1, B2)
- Remix – Greg Edward (tracks: B1, B2)
- Words By – Mark Seymour
Side A recorded at AAV Studio 1, Melbourne, Australia February 1987.
Side B recorded at Can's studio Weilerswist, West Germany, March 1984. Remixed at AAV Studio 1, Melbourne Australia, February, 1987.
Label lists A1 as "Living Inside A Fireball"
Manufactured and Distributed by MCA Records Canada.
- Barcode: 0 7674-36017-1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): IRS 6675-PLI IRS 3601.7 A CR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): IRS 6676-PLI IRS 36017-A CR
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Manufactured By – MCA Records Canada
- Distributed By – MCA Records Canada
- Published By – I.R.S. Music, Inc.
- Published By – Human Frailty Pty. Ltd.
- Recorded At – AAV
- Recorded At – Can Studio
- Remixed At – AAV
Hunters & Collectors is the self-titled debut studio album by Australian rock band, Hunters & Collectors, which was released on 26 July 1982. It was produced by the band with Tony Cohen as audio engineer. The album peaked at No. 21 on the Australian Kent Music Report Albums Chart and No. 14 on the New Zealand Albums Chart. The album's first single, Talking to a Stranger, was released ahead of the album on 12 July, and was accompanied by a music video directed by film maker Richard Lowenstein, but it. Human Frailty - Hunters & Collectors. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Human Frailty. Исполнитель: Hunters & Collectors. 1986 rock. This EP, included with the CD version of Human Frailty, picks up where that album left off. Rocking like a band possessed the group blisters through the first two tracks, singing and playing at top volume and intensity, before settling down for the classic January Rain and its blend of pensive lyrics and beautiful horn and vocal interplay. Album 1986 5 Songs. Living Daylight - EP Hunters & Collectors. Living Daylight scholars. Producer Hunters & Collectors & Greg Edward. More Hunters & Collectors albums. Living in Large Rooms and Lounges. Demon Flower. Show all albums by Hunters & Collectors. Living Daylight, 03:14. January Rain, 04:29. The Slab, 03:59. Living Daylight. Hunters & Collectors. Released: Jan 1987. Listen online to Hunters & Collectors - Living Daylight and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and Daylight. This song is by Hunters & Collectors and appears on the album Human Frailty 1986. I've been a life time runningLookin' over my shoulderEveryone along the wayWas tryin' to calm me down. I was almost a believerI thought my time had comeTo sit down and behave myselfI thought the old man had won. Out in the living daylightOut in the living daylightInto the living daylightOut in the living daylight. Features Song Lyrics for Hunters & Collectors's Living Daylight album