Title: Can Can You Party
Label: Music Factory
Style: Rock & Roll
Cat: MFD 007
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1704 mb | MP3 size: 2769 mb | WMA size: 1148 mb
|1||The Can Can|
Arranged By [Trad. Arr.] – Pickles, MorganKeyboards – Dave Cass
|2||Can Can You Party|
|SEUR 2456||Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers||Can Can You Party (7")||Music Factory||SEUR 2456||UK||1990|
|MFCD007, MFCD 007||Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers||Can Can You Party (CD, Single)||Music Factory, Music Factory Dance||MFCD007, MFCD 007||UK||1990|
|MFDT 007||Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers||Can Can You Party (12")||Music Factory||MFDT 007||UK||1990|
|12500||Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers||Can Can You Party (12", Maxi)||BCM Records||12500||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||1990|
|BCM RECORDS 20500||Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers||Can Can You Party (CD, Maxi)||BCM Records||BCM RECORDS 20500||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||1990|
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Tim 'Wibble' Wood
- Executive-Producer – John Pickles
- Producer, Edited By, Engineer – Andy Pickles, Ian Morgan
B: trad. arr. for Music Factory Music
Imprimé en France
Recorded at Music Factory Recording Studios, Rotherham.
Tracks licensed from Butterfly Entertainments Corp./Brunswick Records
Hotrock Music Ltd
℗ & © 1990 Music Factory Records Ltd.
- Barcode (Printed): 5 018581 007078
- Barcode (Scanned): 5018581007078
- Matrix / Runout (A-side Runout, variant 1): DFI 90 7 M FD 007 AII
- Matrix / Runout (B-side Runout, variant 1): DFI 90 7 MFD 00 7 BII
- Matrix / Runout (A-side Runout, variant 2): DFI 90 7 M FD 007 A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side Runout, variant 2): DFI 90 7 MFD 00 7 B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music Factory Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Music Factory Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – Butterfly Entertainments Corp.
- Licensed From – Brunswick
- Licensed From – WEA
- Licensed From – Hotrock Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Ventgame Ltd.
- Distributed By – BMG
- Pressed By – DFI
- Recorded At – Music Factory Recording Studios
- Printed By – GD Imprimerie
Can Can You Party - Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The original music video for Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers - Can Can You Party. Main page. Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers. Can Can You Party. Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers - Can Can You Party 1990. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Rock 'n' Roll. Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers were a British novelty pop music act from Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England. The face of the group was Jive Bunny, a cartoon rabbit who appeared in the videos, and also as a human being in a costume did promotional appearances for them. Doncaster DJ and producer Les Hemstock created the original Swing the Mood mix for the Music Factory owned Mastermix DJ service. It was then taken from there and developed as a single release by father and son team John and Andrew. The Essential Christmas Party Album. 1,037 listeners. 6 more albums featuring this track. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend. White Christmas. Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers. All I Want for Christmas Is You. Christmas Baby Please Come Home. Merry Christmas Everybody. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday. Jive Bunny's Favourite Rock N Roll Album, Vol. 2 - Jive Bunny And The Mastermixers. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. One, Two, Three O'Clock Rock and it just gets better from here. Jive Bunny: The Album is a wonderful trip down memory lane with a blend of classic oldie rock of the 50's and 60's with a dash of Glen Miller's in the Mood and the Andrews Sisters. I especially like the way the music is flawlessly mixed to present a continual treat for the listener. I listen to this CD while driving to Buffalo from Syracuse and the miles seem to melt away