Title: The Second Coming
Label: Reprise Records
Style: Rock & Roll, Funk, Blues Rock, Rhythm & Blues
Cat: MS 2107
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2353 mb | MP3 size: 1497 mb | WMA size: 2267 mb
Written-By – R. Penniman
Written-By – R. Penniman, R. Blackwell
|3||Rockin' Rockin' Boogie|
Written-By – R. Penniman, S. Hunter
|4||It Ain't What You Do, It's The Way How You Do It|
Written-By – R. Penniman, Pete Kleinman
Written-By – Maybelle Jackson, R. Penniman
Written-By – Bill Hemmons
|7||Sanctified, Satisfied Toe-Tapper|
Written-By – R. Penniman
|8||Prophet Of Peace|
Written-By – R. Penniman
Arranged By – R. Penniman, R. Blackwell
|MS 2107||Little Richard||The Second Coming (LP, Album, M/Print, Ter)||Reprise Records||MS 2107||US||1972|
|MS 2107||Little Richard||The Second Coming (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||MS 2107||Australia||1972|
|44204||Little Richard||The Second Coming (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||44204||France||1972|
|K 444204||Little Richard||The Second Coming (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||K 444204||Italy||1972|
|MS 2107||Little Richard||The Second Coming (LP, Album, M/Print, Pit)||Reprise Records||MS 2107||US||1972|
- Art Direction – Ed Thrasher
- Artwork By [Cover Art] – Dave Willardson
- Baritone Saxophone – Jim Horn
- Design – John And Barbara Casado
- Drums – Earl Palmer
- Electric Bass – Chuck Rainey
- Electric Guitar – Adolph Jacobs, David T. Walker, George Davis , Mike Deasey
- Liner Notes – R.A. "Bumps" Blackwell
- Photography – Ed Caraeff
- Piano, Electric Piano [Emi], Clavichord – Little Richard
- Producer, Arranged By – R. Penniman, R.A. "Bumps" Blackwell
- Slide Guitar [Pedal] – Sneaky Pete Kleinow
- Tenor Saxophone – Bill Hemmons, Lee Allen
Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute pressing denoted by "T1" etch in runouts.
Corrected cover with proper Side B running order and jacket writing credits that match labels.
For misprinted Terre Haute pressing with incorrect cover, see Little Richard - The Second Coming.
Made in U.S.A.
For the version with Thomasine listed as B1 over back cover, see Little Richard - The Second Coming.
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): 31,484
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): 31,485
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): T1 MS-2107 31484-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): T1 MS-2107 31485-1-2
- Price Code (On spine): 0598
- Rights Society (A1 to B4): BMI
- Rights Society (A4): ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Record Company – Reprise Records
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Payten Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bla-Cron Music
- Published By – WB Music
The Second Coming was Little Richard's third album for Reprise Records, and saw him reunited with Robert Bumps Blackwell from his Specialty days, with them co-writing the majority of the album together. The concept was to unite the best rock studio musicians of the '50s with the best rock studio musicians of the '70s. Many fans were disappointed in the material and in the over-syncopated, over-produced tracks. The album again failed to chart. The Second Coming - LITTLE RICHARD. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Nuki Suki by Little Richard from 1972 album The Second Coming - Продолжительность: 5:31 mistergilly 13. Little Richard Wild And Frantic 1966 Full Album - Продолжительность: 27:53 Rock N' Roll Country Second Coming. Little Richard - The Second Coming 1972. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Blues Rock 'n' Roll Rockabilly. Little Richard. Songs in album Little Richard - The Second Coming 1972. Little Richard - Mockingbird Sally. Little Richard - Second Line. Little Richard - It Ain't What You Do, It's The Way How You Do It. Little Richard - The Saints. Little Richard - Nuki Suki. Little Richard - Rockin' Rockin&apos. Album 1972 9 Songs. The Second Coming. In the 1970s, Little Richard could still bring a house down on-stage his riveting performances were a staple on the Richard Nader touring packages. Reprise Records should be commended for allowing Richard Penniman the opportunity to express his artistry through new music crafted with some old friends, including decent liner notes about what is truly an historic recording session. Hello We have detected Русский as your language preference. To change your preferred language, please choose a language using the dropdown. English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 한국어 Português Brasil Русский. Altre immagini. Released September 1972. The Second Coming Tracklist. Mockingbird Sally Lyrics. Missing Lyrics. Second Line Lyrics. Album: The Second Coming. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections